The RWG604 by Radians has an ANSI Cut rating of 4 and an EN388 cut rating of 5. The RWG604 glove features a 2 ply, 13 gauge blue and white HPPE shell to provide excellent protection from cuts and abrasion, while the 7 gauge acrylic terry liner provides warmth in cold conditions. The black micro nitrile palm coating provides a strong grip in both wet and dry applications. The high visibility TPR overlays on the back of the hand provides added impact protection.
Applications: Cold Conditions, Automotive, HVAC, Mining, Metal Fabrication, Manufacturing
- 2 ply, 13 gauge blue and white High Performance Polyethylene (HPPE) provides cut resistance.
- Black micro nitrile palm coating provides protection from abrasion in wet or dry conditions.
- 7 gauge acrylic terry liner provides warmth in cold conditions.
- Seamless cuff design provides a comfortable fit.
- High visibility TPR overlays provide added impact protection.
- Tested to EN 388 standards for Abrasion Resistance, Blade Cut, Tear, and Puncture ( 4 5 4 3).
- ANSI Cut Level 4, EN388 Cut Level 5.
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL, 2XL