The most significant burns workers experience is usually not even caused by the original hazard itself, but by workers' clothing igniting and continuing to burn while the fire is being put out. ... Simply wearing FR clothing can prevent instances like this from happening. FR clothing does not ignite and it does not burn.
The most important reason to invest in flame-resistant (FR) clothing: it helps protect workers from short-term thermal incidents. In an industrial setting, the most serious burns typically aren’t caused by the actual fire or explosion itself, but by standard workwear igniting and continuing to burn even after the heat source has been removed. FR clothing helps combat this problem because it self-extinguishes when exposed to flame, dramatically reducing the severity of burn injuries and providing workers with valuable escape time.
This is a nice looking, durable, and comfortable Flame Retardant shirt.
- 6-ounce, Flame-resistant: 88% cotton/12% high-tenacity nylon
- Button-down collar with button closure
- FR melamine buttons throughout
- Two chest pockets with flaps and button closures
- Extended sleeve plackets with two-button adjustable cuffs
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E and is UL® Classified to NFPA 2112
You can add your own text, art, and images to your safety shirt or if you prefer we can create a logo for you. Just contact us and let us know what you have in mind. We are always happy to hear from you.