This 42" Stick with Reflective Bands and 10lb. Base uses informational messages or images for traffic and pedestrian safety concerns. A 42" Cone with Reflective Bands and 16lb. The base is a useful device to help protect the health and safety on roadways.
Innovative and durable orange Diamond Top® delineator handle featuring a versatile loop-top design that facilitates a full, firm grip and easy wrapping of caution tape or rope. The recessed sheeting area to minimize rips and scratches. Stackable for easy storage and transport.
Large flanged bottom locks the device securely in the base. UV inhibitors help minimize fading of the tube. Durable LDPE blend construction for durability and flexibility. Patent No.: US D734,877 S
Simply drop the recycled rubber base over the cone stem and you’re ready to go to work.
- Made of flexible low-density polyethylene.
- Bright orange color molded throughout.
- UV inhibitors to minimize fading.
- Grabber-Cones with (1) 4'' and (1) 6'' band of white 3M reflective sheeting.
- Rubber Bases composite construction offers strength and durability.
- Bases are made from 100% recycled rubber( Weight 10 lbs.)
- Stackable with its reinforced handle design.
- This Stick can support the weight of stacked Sticks and bases without permanent distortion.
- Its low-density polyethylene material and handle design prevent the cones from sticking together when stacked.
- It can be stacked with or without bases.
- Bases will not crush when run over.
- Meets Federal MUTCD standards.